1) This document comprises an agreement between yourselves and Precision Photography (ABN 95 704 828 534) upon payment of your non-refundable booking retainer and acceptance by us. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions occurs upon booking our services. Please retain a copy for your records.
2) These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time, with or without notice to you, at our sole discretion. You accept that these must be read in conjunction with the current Terms and Conditions available at: precisionphoto.com.au.
3) Package & Product Prices are subject to change. All prices include GST.
4) This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
5) By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you are at least eighteen years of age or the legal age to form a binding contract within your legal jurisdiction.
6) We will not be responsible for any failure or delay in providing services to you due to any events beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to acts of god or elements of nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other casualty), war, civil commotion, labour disputes, strikes, government regulation or restriction.
7) All care and diligence will be exercised in the performance of the assignment/s and that liability is limited to monies paid only should mechanical failure, theft, accident, or any other mishap occur which prevents the fulfillment of this agreement.
8) You acknowledge that we are a small team of professional photographers and we will appoint our team members based on availability. All team members are highly experienced and have been trained by Kate. Each have the same professional, technical and creative skills, plus the highest standards of ethics and morals as each other.
9) It is your responsibility to arrange bookings and payments (if necessary) for locations, this is important especially in case of rain (e.g. hotel foyers, private premises etc.).
10) You acknowledge that you are familiar with our style and that our work is continually evolving and are of a unique and artistic nature, that the photos taken may be different from those taken in the past and that the studio will use their expertise and artistic judgment to create images consistent with their vision.
11) You acknowledge that you have retained us as the sole and exclusive professional photographer for your shoot and that we retain the right to discontinue services, without refund or compensation, should other persons or activities interfere or impede our ability to perform such services.
12) Photographers must be respected at all times and with all communication, including but not limited to, email and telephone communication, in person, prior to your shoot, during your shoot or after and we will not tolerate poor behavior such as aggression, abuse or rudeness in any form. Every effort will be made by Precision Photography to resolve any conflicts, however, should you refuse to partake in a mutually beneficial resolution, we may refuse to complete your photography assignment including producing and delivering any and all package products, should we deem it necessary without refund or compensation.
13) Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said person’s own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents or incidents incurred.
14) We require a booking retainer of $249 to secure your portrait booking session unless you have been invited for a photoshoot at no charge. When you order products from your shoot, post-production of your images begins after you have paid over 50% of the total order amount. Final payment is required to commence production of your products. You must finalize payment in full of your order within a six month period from your shoot date. If it is not paid in full we have the right to cancel your order and you forfeit any payments made.
15) Once you have placed your order, your order cannot be altered to a lesser value, only a greater value.
16) In the event you cancel your order, we retain a minimum of $500 or 50% of your order total, whichever is the greater amount.
17) Your order of any package of photography services hereunder includes the purchase of the final edited photographic images in connection with the photography services provided to you in the form JPEG files. RAW/DNG files are never released under any circumstances. We recommend you back up and make additional copies of your purchased files upon collection of your order.
18) All products provided by Precision Photography have been carefully selected to ensure our clients receive a high-quality professional product. We recommend you choose appropriate products and practical measures to ensure the longevity of your products such as framing with appropriate 99% UV glass, do not hang in direct sunlight, etc. We cannot guarantee any product that does not have appropriate qualities to protect the longevity of it, such 99% UV glass, museum mat board etc. We cannot warrant against misuse such as hanging it in direct sunlight, leaving your product in a moist area etc. Please ask for help and advice if you are unsure.
19) When you pre-book an assignment in advance where we are required to supply photography products, a $249 retainer is required upon booking and full payment is due two months prior to the photography assignment.
20) Cancellation Policy: We require twenty-four hours notice to transfer your booking. Location photoshoots may be relocated to our Nerang studio or another suitable location if the weather isn’t permitting. No refunds shall be given for any photography assignments, packages, and pre-products booked.
21) Orders must be made online or in-person within four weeks of your shoot date. Late orders will incur a 50% surcharge. Late orders are not accepted after 6 months of your shoot date. Upon final approval and payment, products may take around 4-6 weeks for delivery. Allow up to 8 weeks for albums.
20) All final jpg images are retained by us for a maximum of 12 months. Raw images are not retained by the studio, only final edited jpgs.
22) We cannot be held responsible for any damages, extended delivery time or loss to products sent via postal services. We will pursue the courier service and lodge a formal investigation if your package has not arrived within the online tracking time frame. We will ensure all avenues and effort is made to the best of our ability to find and deliver your products, however, no refund or compensation will be made. It is our sole discretion whether to provide a replacement product.
23) All images are provided to you with ‘personal use, royalty-free, perpetual license’. You are free to print your photos and make copies of your images. We require that you acknowledge Precision Photography as the photographer and request a credit and website link when using images in notices and media (ie. Magazines, Newspapers, Blogs, Websites, etc).
24) It is a breach of Copyright to give any and all images to others; Including but not limited to vendors, employees and contract photographers who photograph your portrait shoot. You must refer everyone, bar yourselves back to us for express permission to use watermarked images. Penalties of up to $500 per image will be charged to you for this breach. Penalties of up to $1,000 per image will also be incurred by the party using the images.
25) Precision Photography owns and retains full Copyright of any and all images taken. Permission is granted by you to use the images as we see fit for all Media, Marketing and Promotion. Including but not limited to Film, Television, Online, and Print.